Estate Lawyer in Sun City West Helps with Planning and Probate
Accomplished Arizona lawyer and Air Force veteran puts experience to work for you
When you need a comprehensive estate plan or help with probate administration, start by retaining an experienced lawyer who is dedicated to protecting you. At Pennington Law — Estate Planning, PLLC, my values as a military veteran and as a family man are front and center in my estate planning and probate practice. My goal is to provide you with options that secure your wealth and allow you to transfer assets at the appropriate time as easily as possible according to your intentions. I understand that end-of-life issues can be difficult to address. I approach the subject with sensitivity and candor, so you can make the best decisions for yourself and your loved ones. I serve clients in Surprise, Sun City West, Buckeye and surrounding areas.
Knowledgeable Sun City West lawyer with a commitment to service
Whether you come to me seeking estate planning advice or probate administration assistance, you will find I am:
- Accomplished — I always put my clients’ interests first and give you the full information you need to make informed decisions about your litigation or your estate plan.
- Dedicated — As a veteran and a father of three children, I understand the value of doing one’s duty. I strive to fulfill my duty to each and every client by working to the fullest extent of my ability to provide positive results.
- Experienced — I served in the U.S. Air Force JAG Corps, where I received invaluable training in estate planning for service members. I also honed my trial skills. I have participated in more than 75 jury trials in state, federal and military courts.
When you retain my services, you have my personal commitment to do the hard work that yields the best possible results.
Comprehensive Arizona estate planning services give you peace of mind
My family is my greatest gift; protecting them now and securing their future are my foremost concerns. If you share this sentiment, you should know it’s never too early to design and implement safeguards for your family’s future. In my estate planning practice, I help clients of all ages and all walks of life protect their assets from liability and taxation, so they can keep more of their hard-earned wealth. I also help them secure a comfortable retirement and arrange for the eventual transfer of their property to beloved relatives, friends and institutions.
My estate law services include:
- Wills and trusts — I can draft your will or update the document to reflect any significant changes in your life. Since a will is not always the best means of transferring wealth, I can advise you on effective alternatives, such as living trusts, which enable you to enjoy your assets during your lifetime and pass your wealth seamlessly to your heirs upon death.
- Powers of attorney — Circumstances often call for a temporary or permanent transfer of legal authority from one person to another. Powers of attorney allow you to entrust a specific person with certain duties related to your health and welfare.
- Advance directives — Also known as a living will, an advance directive allows you to clarify the types of life-saving medical procedures you feel are appropriate.
- Probate and estate administration — If a loved one has passed away leaving a will, I can guide you through the probate process that confirms the will’s validity. If no will exists, I can assist with estate administration so that assets are transferred to the proper beneficiaries.
- Trust administration — If your loved one has left assets in trust, someone must oversee that funds and/or property are distributed to the beneficiaries. Mismanagement can result in unnecessary loss of value. I often advise trustees or act as a trust administrator to ensure the trust performs as the grantor intended.
I take a personal approach to estate planning. Since no two clients are alike, I take the time to get to know you and your unique circumstances so I can present the best options for accomplishing your goals.
Contact an Arizona estate planning and probate lawyer today
Pennington Law — Estate Planning, PLLC provides estate planning and probate services to residents of Surprise, Sun City West, Buckeye and vicinity. When legal issues have a deep impact on your life, you want a lawyer who inspires confidence. I am determined to provide reliable counsel and effective representation on every aspect of your case. Call 623-208-7867 or contact me online to schedule your free consultation. Home and hospital visits available.