Military Veteran! Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Surprise & Sun City West, Arizona Serves West Valley!
Accomplished Air Force lawyer puts experience to work for you
When you need a comprehensive estate plan or help with probate administration, start by retaining a military veteran attorney who is dedicated to protecting you. At Pennington Law - Estate Planning, PLLC, I personally manage all aspects of my clients’ cases. Whether you come to me seeking estate planning advice or probate administration assistance, you will find I am:
- Accomplished — I always put my clients’ interests first and give you the full information you need to make informed decisions about your litigation or your estate plan.
- Dedicated — As a veteran and a father of three children, I understand the value of doing one’s duty. I strive to fulfill my duty to each and every client by working to the fullest extent of my ability to provide positive results.
- Experienced — I served as an attorney in the U.S. Air Force JAG Corps, where I received invaluable training in estate planning for service members and honed my trial skills. I have participated in more than 75 jury trials in state, federal, and military courts.
When you retain my services, you have my personal commitment to do the hard work that yields the best possible results.
Comprehensive Arizona estate planning services give you peace of mind
My family is my greatest gift; protecting them now and securing their future are my foremost concerns. If you share this sentiment, you should know it’s never too early to design and implement safeguards for your family’s future. In my estate planning practice, I help clients of all ages and all walks of life protect their assets from liability and taxation, so they can keep more of their hard-earned wealth. I also help them secure a comfortable retirement and arrange for the eventual transfer of their wealth to beloved relatives, friends, and institutions.
My estate law services include:
- Wills & trusts — I can draft your last will and testament or update the document to reflect any significant changes in your life. Since a will is not always the best means of transferring wealth, I can advise you on a number of effective trust instruments, including living trusts, which enable you to enjoy your assets during your lifetime and pass your wealth seamlessly to your heirs.
- Powers of attorney — Circumstances often call for a temporary or permanent transfer of legal authority from one person to another. Powers of attorney allow you to entrust a specific person with certain duties related to your health and welfare. In addition, I can draft a living will, also called an advance directive, so you can clarify the types of life-saving medical interventions you feel are appropriate.
- Probate and estate administration — If a loved one has passed away, with or without a will, I can guide you through the process of settling the estate and transferring assets to the proper beneficiaries. If your loved one has left assets in trust, I can advise the trustee or act as the trust administrator.
I take a very personal approach to estate planning. Since no two clients are alike, I take the time to get to know you and your unique circumstances so I can present the best options for accomplishing your goals.
Contact my Surprise, AZ or Sun City West office today for a free estate planning consultation
When legal issues have a deep impact on your life, you want your attorney to be someone you can trust. I am determined to provide reliable counsel and effective representation on every aspect of your case. Call Pennington Law - Estate Planning, PLLC at 623-208-7867 or contact my Surprise, AZ or Sun City West office online to schedule your free consultation. Home and hospital visits available.